Software Engineer at Aphex
Currently working on
- Learned how to create custom npm packages.
- Learned Storybook and how to create your own component library
- Contributed in creating the aphex-design component library.
- Learned how to work in a Multi-Repo setup with different packages for the design, api, which are to be consumed by different apps.
- Learned Jest, Firebase and Tailwind CSS
- Started Freelancing during the pandemic
- Created APIs for the City of Taguig's Tax Payment App
- Learned payment gateways such as eGHL and Paymaya
- Started a job as a Software Engineer at Aphex and Cell 5.
- Learned ReactJS, TypeScript, Redux, and Ant Design
- Graduated my Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Major in Web Development at Ateneo de Zamboanga University.
- Started a job as a Junior Backend Developer at Code and Theory
- Learned Git, Scrum and Five D's of strategic design.
- Learned how to create RESTful and GraphQL APIs using Laravel.
- Learned Drupal CMS.
- Qualified in the 14th Smart Sweep national competition and won the Ericsson Technology for Good Award